Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, February 20, 2010

So.....How are the kids???

Well...mine are just fine, thank you!
Speaking in terms of grades.... my kids are on the "Honor Roll"...maybe I should go out and get a bumper sticker! :)
grade 1- being excellent- textbook perfect.... A+
grade 2- being very good.... A-
grade 3- being good... B
(they are C's babies...of course they are smart!)
3 of our embabies scored an A+
8 of them scored a A-
1 scored a B
So, yes, I am a proud parent of children on the "honor roll"
The embryologist said that the whole "Baker's Dozen" was looking great! 11 of which are doing REALLY great! We won't give up on that 1 little one that is a grade 3 yet! Who knows, he or she could be the next president or a Doctor like it's daddy, or a teacher like it's momma. Only God knows the future of these children. Yes, they are my children in my eyes. I am a firm believer that life begins at conception. I remember crying the 1st time that we did IVF just knowing that for the first time Cal and I truly had a life form from US! I still feel that way and I still feel that the other babies that went to heaven are still a part of us.
When I get to work, I will scan in a picture of those babies on this post. I wasn't blogging on this blog when we lost them , and I do want to have a place to remember them. I know I never met them, but just the same we are connected.
C gave me a card for Vday that had 2 butterflies fluttering through the air. At the bottom...it said "Butterfly Dance". I stared at it for a while and thought of our 2 little butterflies. They fluttered in and out of our lives like 2 little butterflies. We have struggled with what to call the babies that went to heaven in December...and not just the "babies that we lost". They came for a reason, and I got pregnant for a reason. They fluttered in our lives to possibly save the lives of our other future children, by forcing us to do the necessary tests to learn that I am positive for the lupus anticoagulant antibody- that I have a blood clotting and thickening disease, and now we can do something to help with that. They fluttered in and out for a purpose...and that is why now we will refer to them as our "baby butterflies". They will always be with us in spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment