Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, February 19, 2010

Report...finally

I do want to recognize the funny congruence with the 17th being the day that C and I got married, the egg retrieval being on the 17th and 17 eggs being retrieved....funny! Well, I FINALLY got the fertilization report on those 17 eggs last night at 6:30. I carried my phone around with me all day, and of course, right when I left my sewing room and walked downstairs, the phone rang and I didn't hear it! ahhhhhh Fortunately, they called C's phone directly and the IVF nurse was ready to give us the news.

So, here it is....

Out of the 17 eggs, 13 were mature and out of those 13...12 fertilized.

So now we have, what C likes to call, "A Baker's Dozen".

Here is what our 12 little babies look like right now:
such cute little blobs....

No comments:

Post a Comment