Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day






















I went BACK to the Doctor this morning. They measured my follies and they I qualified to trigger tonight, but given my past history of only 8 eggs retrieved last time- Dr. L decided to have me stem one more night and trigger tomorrow night. I will have to go back into the office in the morning for anther ultrasound. I have successfully been up the ART program 3 days in a row. I will have my egg retrieval on Feb. 17th. I like the "17th"- C and I were married on the 17th. We have always had something for the number 7. (I started stem meds on the 7th hmmm). So, another round of stem meds tonight and back to the Doctor's office in the morning. Thank GOD for an understanding boss. I just don't know what I would do without the people that I work with . They have been utterly amazing!


C and I had a great Vday- the church service was great and C even got to miss all of the singing that those Baptists do. haha C brought me a dozen roses, chocolates and a sweeeet card. We had a great lunch at SUMO and I had an afternoon of monogramming. An all around good Sunday afternoon. Oh...and Ava got to go to the beauty shop- although she does NOT like the beauty shop like I do! ha

No comments:

Post a Comment