Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Unseen...

I have had the most amazing morning praising the Lord, crying and thanking Him for what He has done. I can feel that this pregnancy is something that is going to last. God is giving me so much peace. I will have to say that I have to constantly fight the feeling that something might happen. After losing the pregnancy in December, it is much easier to have those doubts. I was reminded this morning the true meaning of FAITH:
Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.
Things UNSEEN...and believe me, I am having to have A LOT of faith right now that things are going as they should in my body. I am giving this baby all that I can humanly give, but God is ultimately in charge. If it were all up to me...that would really be scary...but it isn't- it is in HIS hands.
I am keeping this blog as an infertility/pregnancy diary. I have only given this address to a select few and if hearing about my pregnancy bores you...then please do feel free to not read. I will probably be redundant and very graphic.
Today, I am 4 weeks and 3 days pregnant. During this week, "doodles" looks more like a tadpole than a baby. He/she already has heart tubes- 2 tiny chanels- and though it is not quite functional, it is already beating! Also, the neural tube, which will become his/her brain and spinal cord. It is not yet closed...but will close by next week. It is so cool to think that a semi-formed heart is already beating inside of me. I can assure you that my heart has already been stolen by this tiny person.
I am feeling great- just a little wave of nausea every now and then. I am so HUNGRY all of the time...that is weird. I wake up every morning at 4:45- STARVING. C said to put food by the bed-side...but I can't stomach eating in the bed- that is just nasty. My breasts are a little tender and sore, but hurt the worst at night. I had a little bit of a metallic taste in my mouth yesterday, but not today. I feel small cramps in my uterus...I know that it is just stretching. It has never done anything like this before. ha. I have to run to the bathroom a lot, and I am VERY tired in the afternoon. Other than that, I am feeling great-I know that it is still early, but I am routing for NO morning sickness! :)
I smile at every symptom. This is such a blessing. I am doing my best to relax and enjoy this. Having Faith in things unseen...

1 comment:

  1. I am remember starving too, it gets better, but let me say that you might have to get over your fear of eating in bed...it's the only place I eat right now...

    ReplyDelete