Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, March 4, 2010

4 weeks- Little Poppyseed!

....and this is what we will call "doodles" looks like until we know the gender... he or she (or they)are/is the size of a poppyseed! Thank you God!!!!!!!
Weekly info on the "doodles"-
In week 4, now safe in your womb, the ball of cells (blastocyst) splits in two, becoming the embryo and the placenta. The amniotic sac and fluid are forming around baby, and will act as a cushion for the next eight months!
___________________________________________
From my devotion this morning: What a powerful message:
From reading Psalm 30:1-12

In verse 6 David gives a testimony: "Now in my prosperity I said, 'I shall never be moved."' When we have prosperity without humility, it leads to adversity. Why? Because we start to be more concerned with things than we are with God. David said in his prosperity, "I shall never be moved." But then he found out that he could be moved. He found out that his prosperity did not guarantee security. So instead of saying "I shall" or "I shall not," he began saying "You have." He submitted his will to God's will. "You have" defeated the enemy. "For You have lifted me up, and have not let my foes rejoice over me" (v. 1). "You have" given me victory. "You have" answered prayer. "You have healed me" (v. 2). "You have brought my soul up from the grave; You have kept me alive" (v. 3).
God did some marvelous things for David. He defeated his enemy, answered his prayer, saved his life and established him (v. 7). And then He gave him joy. "You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness" (v. 11). Move from "I shall" to "You have" and, in humility, praise God for what He has done.

No comments:

Post a Comment