Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Manic Momma....

OK...so I am manic and paranoid. I woke up this morning and did my progesterone insertion, which is a plastic applicator with a twist-off tip. Where you twist off the tip sometimes leaves a jagged edge where you insert. So, long story short, I used the applicator, saw blood, called the doctor's office, went up and had an ultrasound, saw my 2 beautiful baby's hearts beating, and there was no more blood at all. Turns out, I CUT myself with the dang applicator and nearly gave myself a panic attack.
I do have to praise the Lord for letting me see another one of His overnight miracles today, though. I have a retroverted uterus (it faces by back)...and if the uterus doesn't flip in the correct position by the 13th week of pregnancy, there is a risk that I could lose the babies. Well, last night, my uterus flipped. It is in the correct position. Isn't God grand?!?

I am so glad that I was able to see that and also see those little flickering hearts beating right at the same time. Their little hearts are in sync with one another...it is crazy!

I can't believe that "the 2 Doodles" will look like this by the end of this week. So incredible!

HCG beta progression:

4 weeks: 151

5 weeks: 2,762

6 weeks: 33,210

They will not monitor my levels any longer. I just wanted to put them up here for my own memory's sake.

1 comment:

  1. Glad everything is good. Remember that vaginal progesterone can make you spot more frequently. Praise God for the Uterus flipping.

    ReplyDelete