Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thier dancin!

8 weeks...
We got to go see the "doodles" today. I really am upset with how the pictures came out. I have decided that I like Sonar room B better than Sonar room C...the pictures are not clear in room B...and today I was in room B. I tried to lighten up the pictures...but the babies looked so much more life-life on the screen than on these pictures. They are really starting to look like babies. Baby B measured 8 weeks and 1 day (and I am 8 weeks and 1 day) and Baby A measured 8 weeks and 3 days....so Baby A is a little bigger than B. It has been bigger from the beginning. BabyA was (according to the tech) "sleeping" and when you nudged on it's sac, he/she would start moving around. Baby B, however, which is the smaller of the 2, was wiggling all around. It was looking straight at us, so we had a better view of head, body, arms and legs. You could only see Baby A's arms and legs when it would move around, it was curled up with it's legs in front of it. The tech said A is going to be our "laid back" baby and B will be the active baby.. Ha... I realize you can tell nothing of the sort at this point, but it is fun to guess...ha.



A picture of them both is getting harder and harder to capture because they are getting so much bigger. You are really only able to see the top of A's head here and B's head and body.

It was SO incredible to see them moving around. What a blessing. I told Cal when we left that I am just still in shock. I really don't think that I would have truly appreciated this 2 years ago as much as I do now. There were times when I wondered if we would raise a child that was our biological child. I would have been perfectly OK with that if that is what God wanted. I am just still in awe that we are really going to be able to raise 2 children that are part of Cal and I. What an incredible blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment